Ever an honour, Sir Jarvan!
1. First impression: That you were a pompous, gold-clad prince who probably had no sense of real duty or discipline.
2. How I feel about you now: That I was terribly wrong; for all your bravado, you’ve long since proven that you have impressive integrity and I cannot deny your strength. I cannot help but respect you, even though you (and Sir Crownguard, for that matter) can be mildly bemusing.
3. My favourite thing about you: Your faultless courage, it’s rather inspiring.
4. Have you ever made me laugh: Oh yes, both intentionally and perhaps not so intentionally.
5. Have you ever made me mad: I do not think so. Long may it last.
6. Best feature: Ooh, perhaps… your masculine stature? Then again, your hair has a dashing quality…
7. Have I ever had a crush on you: Ahh, I did when I was a little younger and rather more naive. I was quite awed by the (literally) shiny prince of my beloved home.
8. You’re my: Liege and ally.
9: Nickname I just made up for you: Ahh, this is difficult! … Sir Lance-a-lot~?
10. Something I’d like to tell you: Noxians are quite interesting people, I’d suggest trying to speak to them.